Medforce is recruiting Registered Staff Nurses to join Nursing homes located in County Cork, Limerick, and Kerry.
The Successful candidate will provide holistic, person-centred care, promoting optimum independence and enhancing the quality of life for residents.
- Currently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
- Has clinical experience working in Gerontological Care or Residential Nursing Care.
- Newly qualified nurses can apply.
- Working experience of HIQA Standards and Health Act Regulations 2013.
- Fluent in the English language (verbal and written) and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Work well with and lead a care team.
- Competitive Salary.
- Extensive training programs provided.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Discounted/free food.
- Education reimbursement.
- Flexible working hours.
- On – site Parking.
If you are interested in the role, please email me with your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are in good hands with Medforce, your trusted Healthcare Recruitment Specialists. We are proud to be one of the leaders in supplying healthcare professionals all across Ireland.