Staff Grade Speech and Language Therapists
Are you a Speech and Language Therapist ready for a new challenge?
Join a friendly and innovative team where you will find fantastic support and opportunities to develop your career.
Medforce Recruitment are seeking A Staff Grade Speech and Language Therapist to join a friendly, dynamic, supportive Child primary Care team County Tipperary.
This is an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced speech and language therapist.
- Fixed-Term (12-month contract)
- Role: A Specified purpose, contract, full-time 35 hours, Monday-Friday.
- Salary €40,325- €58,483 per annual HSE pay-scale.
- 27 days annual leave + 10 bank holidays
- A BSc in Speech and Language Therapy or an equivalent CORU registered Occupational Therapy qualification.
- Full Clean Driving Licence with use of a car.
- Experience of wide range of clinical settings and communication difficulties at undergraduate/post graduate level.
- Experience of working in paediatrics at undergraduate/post graduate level.
- Experience of managing a caseload.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – including observation, listening and empathy skills.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Giannina Castroneira on the below details or email a copy of your CV.