Staff Grade Speech and Language Therapist in County Kilkenny
Calling all Staff Grade Speech and Language Therapists
Medforce Recruitment are proud to have partnered with a children’s disability network team in County Kilkenny.
They are looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and motivated Speech and Language Therapist to join their team.
This opportunity is perfect for anyone who is looking to grow and develop in their career.
Fixed-Term (12-month contract)
- Role: A Specified purpose, contract, full-time 35 hours, Monday-Friday.
- Salary €40,325- €58,483 per annual HSE pay-scale.
- 27 days annual leave + 10 bank holidays.
- A BSc in Speech and Language Therapy or an equivalent CORU registered Occupational Therapy qualification.
- Full Clean Driving Licence with use of a car.
- Experience of wide range of clinical settings and communication difficulties at undergraduate/post graduate level.
- Experience of working in paediatrics at undergraduate/post graduate level.
- Experience of managing a caseload.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – including observation, listening and empathy skills.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Giannina Castroneira on the below details or email a copy of your CV.