Staff Grade Speech and Language Therapist County Tipperary
Are you a Staff grade Speech and Language Therapist ready for a new challenge?
If you are passionate about working with Children with disabilities, I would like to hear from you.
Medforce Recruitment are seeking A Staff Grade Speech and Language Therapist to join a friendly, dynamic, supportive Children Disability network team in County Tipperary
Salary €40,325- €58,483 per annum Role: 12-month contract, Full Time, 35 hours per week, Monday -Friday. 27 days annual leave + 10 bank holidays ,
- A BSc in Speech and Language Therapy or an equivalent CORU registered Speech and Language Therapy qualification.
- Must have proven experience working with children or in a Primary Care setting.
- Experience of working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact well with children and young people.
- Have enthusiasm, imagination, and initiative.
- Full Clean Driving License with use of a car
I am looking for someone who.
- Is committed to working in the community as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Is enthusiastic, with excellent assessment and communication skills.
- Is passionate about making a difference to the lives of children with disabilities.
- Is excited about working with a wide range of children: children with developmental co-ordination difficulties, sensory and behavioural difficulties, and children with severe physical and complex needs in both early years and of school age.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Giannina Castroneira on the below details or email a copy of your CV.