Medforce in partnership with Children’s Disability Network Teams based in Dublin 7 & Dublin 15 are seeking a Staff Grade Speech & Language Therapist on a permanent basis.
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of children with complex disability needs and their families? Our client is a dynamic disability service provider, offering clinical support and residential services to children, and we are looking for a dedicated Speech & Language Therapist to join our team.
Our client has three network teams located in North Dublin. Our teams are known for their family-centered and interdisciplinary approach to care. We take pride in providing excellent access to supervision and support from our senior team members.
Responsibilities: As a Staff Grade Speech & Language Therapist, you will work as part of an Interdisciplinary Team, delivering crucial services to children and young individuals aged 0-18 with complex needs. You will collaborate closely with families, using a family-centered model to ensure the best possible outcomes for each child.
Requirements: To be considered for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a degree in clinical speech and language therapy.
- Be registered with CORU, ensuring you are up to date with all necessary qualifications.
- Have completed Dysphagia training, demonstrating your expertise in this area.
- Be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland, allowing you to provide your valuable services to our community.
- Competitive salary based on the Incremental HSE pay-scale
- Generous annual leave and comprehensive pension scheme, ensuring your financial security and work-life balance.
- Access to various training and educational opportunities, supporting your professional development.
- An innovative and supportive working environment that encourages collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Free onsite car parking, making your daily commute hassle-free.
- Attractive benefits, including a paid sick leave scheme, cycle to work program, and family-friendly policies to support your personal life.
- Participation in the Wellness at Work program, which includes the Spectrum Life Workplace Wellbeing Programme to prioritize your health and well-being.