Staff Grade Speech and Language Therapist
Are you a Speech and Language Therapist looking to join a friendly Paediatric Primary Care Team in north Dublin?
Are you an enthusiastic Speech and Language Therapist looking to make a difference to the lives of young people and their families?
If you are a Staff Grade Speech and Language Therapist looking for a challenging but rewarding opportunity in Primary Care, I would love to hear from you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for enthusiastic Speech and Language therapist to join a busy andenergetic Children’s Primary Care team, located in Tonlegee Primary Care Centre in north Dublin.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team who are highly valued for their dedication and passion.
Contract This is a specified purpose contract for 1 year, a fulltime position Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week.
Ideal candidate will have experience in working with a range of children with communication difficulties.
The Successful Candidate should be/have:
- A Diploma/Degree in Speech and Language Therapy
- A registered Speech and Language Therapist with CORU
- Post-graduate qualification in dysphagia (desirable)
- Outstanding communication skills, high emotional intelligence and a resilient, problem-solving approach.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of various speech and language disorders.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to build rapport with children, parents, and colleagues.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage a caseload and meet deadlines effectively.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development and staying up-to-date with the latest research and therapeutic techniques.
- Hold a full driving licence & have access to transport is essential
Whether you’re an experienced Speech and Language Therapist looking to stretch yourself and take on a new challenge, returning to work after a career break, or recently qualified and looking to kickstart your career, I would love to hear from you.
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience recruiting Senior Healthcare Professionals, Allied Health and Social Care Professionals across Acute Hospitals, Community Teams, Primary Care, Mental health services, Disability services and Social care organisations within the Public and Private Organisations across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 085-8768218 or Email a copy of your CV today