Staff grade Speech and Language Therapist
Are you a Speech and Language Therapist looking to join a friendly adult Primary Care Team in north inner-city Dublin?
Medforce Recruitment are recruiting a Staff grade Speech and Language Therapist to join an Adult Primary Care team based in north inner-city Dublin.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team who are highly valued for their dedication and passion.
Contract This is a specified purpose contract for 1 year, a fulltime position Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week.
Ideal candidate will have experience in working with a range of adults with communication difficulties.
Main duties of the job
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team to support the highly specialist speech and language therapy service to adults who present with a range of complex swallowing and communication difficulties.
- To provide highly specialist assessment, diagnosis and intervention to inpatients and outpatient.
- The successful candidate will have the knowledge, skills and experience working with both dysphagia and communication patients, in preferably an outpatient/community, inpatient, clinical setting.
- Deliver a clinical service for a complex client group, using a range of skills and knowledge in assessment and intervention methods within a coherent framework
The Successful Candidate should be/have:
- A Diploma/Degree in Speech and Language Therapy
- A registered Speech and Language Therapist with CORU
- Post-graduate qualification in dysphagia (desirable)
- Experience in managing a caseload involving assessment and treatment of dysphagia
- Demonstrate the ability to lead and manage a team effectively
- Hold a full driving licence & have access to transport
I welcome applications from suitably experienced staff grade speech and language therapists looking to progress their career in a supportive environment.
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience recruiting Senior Healthcare Professionals, Allied Health and Social Care Professionals across Acute Hospitals, Community Teams, Primary Care, Mental health services, Disability services and Social care organisations within the Public and Private Organisations across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 085-8768218 or Email a copy of your CV to email@example.com today