Staff Grade Speech and Language Therapist
Are you an enthusiastic Speech and Language Therapist looking to make a difference to the lives of Children with disabilities?
If you are a Staff Grade Speech and Language Therapist looking for a challenging but rewarding opportunity, I would love to hear from you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for enthusiastic Speech and Language therapist to join a busy and energetic Children’s disability network team, located in Gorey, Co. Wexford.
Medforce Recruitment have a number of vacancies for enthusiastic and passionate Speech and Language Therapists who are committed to working compassionately with children with a range of disabilities.
If you are a Speech and Language Therapist looking to join a dynamic children’s disability team, who goal is to support children to live their best lives, I invite you to contact me.
Role: This position is a long term specified purpose contract for at least 1 year. A fulltime position working Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week.
I am looking for someone who:
- Is committed to working in the community as part of a multi-disciplinary team with a range of partner organisations, keeping the child and family in the centre of care.
- Is enthusiastic, with excellent assessment and communication skills.
- Is passionate about the speech and language therapy profession.
- Is excited about working with a wide range of children: children with developmental co-ordination difficulties, sensory and behavioural difficulties, autism and children with severe physical and complex needs in both early years and of school age.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A BSc in Speech and Language Therapy or an equivalent CORU registered Occupational Therapy qualification.
- Full Clean Driving Licence with use of a car
- Experience of wide range of clinical settings and communication difficulties at undergraduate/post graduate level.
- Experience of working in paediatrics at undergraduate/post graduate level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including observation, listening and empathy skills
- Well established knowledge of assessment tools relevant to the client group.
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: +353858768218 or email your CV.