Are you a Professionally Qualified Social Worker looking to make a real difference to children with disabilities and their families?
Medforce Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a CORU registered Social Worker to join a robust, friendly and very supportive, vibrant, culturally rich Children’s Disability Network Team located in Dundalk.
The successful candidate will be part of a very supportive Child disability Team. In this role you will be given regular supervision, you will be supported closely by your colleagues in this role.
Medforce are seeking enthusiastic and motivated social worker who have experience of working with children who have disabilities. We are seeking proactive, compassionate and confident candidates on behalf of our client.
Role: Working with Children with disabilities is challenging yet a deeply rewarding place to practise social work, with the support networks in place to enable you to be the best social worker you can be and make a real difference to our children and their families.
This is a Specified Purpose Contract for 12 months, full-time 35 hours, Monday -Friday. 27 days annual leave, 10 bank holidays, weekly payroll.
This service is renowned for investing in the future of their staff. They strive to provide the highest quality of care, so whether you’re just starting your career or if you have experience, you’ll be supported, recognised, and rewarded for your essential part in the vital work.
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker
- Registration with CORU essential
- Experience working in Childrens services is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills
- Knowledge of policy, legislation and best practice guidelines relevant to social work practice issues.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- A full drivers’ licence with access to a car
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this fantastic role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 01- 9637070 or 085-8768218 to discuss further.