Staff Grade Social Worker
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Staff grade Social Worker within a well established friendly, positive and extremely supportive safeguarding duty team in Crumlin, south Dublin.
Overview As a Staff grade Social Worker, your main caseload is to support, receive and review concerns regarding the abuse of vulnerable adults in the community. The Post holder will support and build an effective adult safeguarding delivery system. The Post holder will promote a strong adult safeguarding working culture and work closely with the national safeguarding office in the roll out of the new policy and the development of guidance and promotion of adult safeguarding.
Contract: A specified Purpose contract up to 12 months, full-time 35 hours, Monday -Friday. ****Contract likely to become Permanent ***
As a Social worker on this team, you will receive regular supervision and day to day support from the senior social workers on your team.
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker
- Registration with CORU essential
- Experience working with vulnerable adults in the community essential
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills
- Understanding of relevant legislation.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team 8.
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to work to tight deadlines
- A full drivers’ licence with access to a car
- Available to start work as soon as possible
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this fantastic role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 01- 9637070 or 085-8768218 to discuss this exciting opportunity.