Staff Grade Radiographer
Do you want to work in one of the World’s Leading Academic Teaching hospitals?
If you are a CORU registered Radiographer with a passion for Teaching, Education and Research, I’d like to hear from you….
Medforce Recruitment have a range of Permanent Job Opportunities for enthusiastic, committed and experienced Radiographers to join a highly skilled, friendly, hardworking Radiology department within a World Leading Academic Hospital in Dublin.
Medforce Recruitment are excited to announce we are recruiting Radiographers to join a highly skilled, dedicated friendly Radiology team.
This University Teaching hospital In Dublin city, is recognised worldwide for setting standards of excellence in clinical diagnosis and treatment, education and research and a pioneering, multi-disciplinary approach to patient care. This is the only public hospital in Ireland with international accreditation.
Teaching, Education and Research are central to everything they do.
Working hours, the person appointed will work a basic 35-hour week. You will be required to work the agreed roster / on call arrangements advised to you by your line manager. Flexible shift patterns including long days. Annual Salary €40,000 – €59,000
- Diagnostic Diploma of College of Radiographers or BSc Hons
- CORU Registration (Essential
- Post qualification experience in diagnostic imaging desirable but not essential
- Planning & Managing Resources
- Ensuring Quality Being the communication channel Creating Team Spirit Embracing the Change & Service Development
- Excellent Communication and Organisations skills
- Self-motivated & able to motivate others.
- Good IT skills including Word and Excel
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this fantastic role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 085-8768218 or contact Charlene by email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org