Staff Grade Psychologist (Primary care)
Are you a Staff grade Clinical, Counselling or Educational Psychologist looking for a new opportunity?
Medforce Recruitment are recruiting motivated, enthusiastic and committed Staff Grade Clinical Psychologist’s on behalf of a Children’s Primary Care team in the south Kildare area.
This Staff Grade Clinical Psychologist position is a long-term contract (1-year plus). The working week is Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm. There is a strong emphasis on teamwork with regular supervision and CPD opportunities available to support you.
This role will be based in a Paediatric primary care service in Kildare town or Athy. You will be based in the child and family psychology service, providing a range of psychological services and support to children (0-18) who are experiencing mild to moderate psychological challenges.
- Working in partnership with multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for the delivery of first-class psychology service to children with a range of issues including:
- Behavioural difficulties
- Anxiety & depression.
- Difficulties managing feelings.
- Difficulties with concentration and attention.
- Mild difficulties relating to disability.
- Social and interpersonal difficulties.
- Relationship difficulties between parent and child.
- A recognised post-graduate qualification as a Clinical, Educational or Counselling Psychologist will be considered
- Candidates qualified outside the Republic of Ireland are required to hold validation of their qualifications with the Dept of Health & Children
- Some post graduate experience within a similar setting is essential, placement experience of at least 60 days supervised experience in child psychology will be considered
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Available to start work as soon as possible
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by phone 085-8768218, or email your updated CV to email@example.com