I am excited to share new and very exciting Job opportunities for Staff Grade Clinical Psychologists who wish to work in Child Primary Care.
If you are a Staff Grade Psychologist with a true passion for working with children and families in meaningful way, I would like to hear from you.
Medforce Recruitment are seeking dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic Staff Grade Clinical Psychologist’s on behalf of Children’s Primary Care team in Wexford.
The post holder will receive excellent accredited supervision by a Senior Psychologist (on site), to help you consolidate your therapy skills in a focused and supported way. Here, you’ll find purpose in your work.
Role: This Staff Grade Clinical Psychologist position is a long-term contract (1-year plus). The working week is Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm. There is a strong emphasis on teamwork with regular supervision and CPD opportunities available to support you. There will be many opportunities to develop and consolidate core clinical skills.
This role You will be based in the child and family psychology service, providing a range of psychological services and support to children (0-18) who are experiencing mild to moderate psychological challenges. This service provides screening, assessment and intervention based on the formulation of the presenting needs.
If you want to be part of a welcoming, positive team culture in a well-resourced work space, this is a great opportunity.
- The applicant must possess a post graduate qualification in Clinical, Educational or Counselling Psychology (preferably doctorate level) as recognised by the Psychological Society of Ireland and HSE.
- Newly qualified/due to qualify doctorate level psychologists are welcome to apply
- Internationally trained applicants must have Dept of Health validated qualifications prior to application (proof of validation required).
- Applicants must meet PSI requirements for Chartered Psychologist standards (in Educational, Clinical or Counselling psychology)
- Experience of working as part of a multi/interdisciplinary team is required.
- 2 years experience in providing a variety of psychological services to children and parents is required (doctorate level placement experience can be included)
- Experience of working with children of 0 – 18 years
- Experience of inter and trans-disciplinary team working.
- Excellent professional report writing and presentations skills required
- A passion for working with children and families in meaningful ways!
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 01 9637070 or 085 8768218 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com