Are you a Staff Grade Clinical Psychologist looking for a new opportunity within a well supported Paediatric team?
If you are a recently qualified Psychologist or a Psychologist with experience, I would like to hear from you.
Medforce Recruitment are recruiting a Staff Grade Clinical Psychologist on behalf of a Children disability team located in Blanchardstown, west Dublin.
Job purpose: The successful candidate will work as part of the children disability network team (CDNT) in the delivery of services to children and young person (0-18yrs) with complex needs. The purpose of this job is to provide quality evidence based Psychology services in a family centred model and to work as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
Role This is a full time permanent role available, the working hours are 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday. Plus excellent beneifits including a pension, Continuing professional development, professional supervision, career development and support.
Salary:HSE pay scale from €57,675-€98,739 per annum dependant on experience, plus excellent benefits on offer with this opportunity, and on going CPD internal and external.
- Consolidated HSE pay-scale rates plus comprehensive annual leave and pension
- Wellness at Work – Spectrum Life Workplace Wellbeing Programme
- Continuing professional development, professional supervision, career development and support
- The opportunity to progress your career with academic supports
- Free car parking
Duties and Responsibiliites:
- To provide quality evidence-based Psychology services to children with complex needs, their family members, carers and staff within the CDNT.
- To psychologically assess, as appropriate, clients referred to the CDNT.
- Initiate, implement and monitor programmes as appropriate to the professional standards of a Psychologist.
- Monitor and assess the clients’ progress and make adjustments as necessary to programmes.
- Provide on-going support, information and assistance to employees in carrying out.
- To contribute, support and participate in the Individual Family Service Planning and the person centre planning process and/or other similar processes.
- To participate in Assessment of need (AON) process and conduct AON under thedisability act.
- Monitoring and keeping up to date with new developments in the area of psychology.
- Participate in the annual performance review system.
- To attend supervision with the nominated Senior Professional within your profession ( this may be the Head Of Department or another ) to support monitoring of caseloads programmes with clients.
- To participate in the delivery of training/education to service users, family members and staff as required.
- Engage in appropriate research projects approved by the Service.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- A recognised qualification as a Clinical, Counselling or Educational Psychologist (Doctorate level).
- Dynamic, innovative, committed, and passionate, you’ll bring a comprehensive knowledge and skill-base to the challenge of working with diverse young people and families.
- Candidates qualified outside the Republic of Ireland will be required to have validation of their qualifications with the Dept of Health and Children
- Relevant experience in Primary care essential
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Access to a car and full driver’s licence
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: +35385-8768218or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org