Staff Grade Psychologist (CAMHS)
Are you a dynamic, forward-thinking Staff Grade Clinical Psychologist who’s eager to develop your skills and career within CAMHS?
Medforce Recruitment are recruiting a forward thinking, motived and dynamic Staff Grade Clinical Psychologist to join a CAMHS team in Waterford.
As a Staff Grade Clinical Psychologist, you will join a highly motivated multi-disciplinary team working with children and adolescents with moderate and severe/profound mental health support needs.
You will receive excellent accredited supervision by a Senior Psychologist to help you consolidate your therapy skills in a focused and supported way. Here, you’ll find purpose in your work.
You will be based in the CAMHS team in Waterford, providing a range of psychological services and support to children and Adolescent’s. This service provides screening, assessment and intervention based on the formulation of the presenting needs.
Working in Partnership with a Multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for the delivery of first-class Psychology service.
This is a fulltime, specified purpose contract, 35 hours per week, Monday- Friday. This role is highly likely to become permanent later this year.
Salary range: €56,823 €97,280 per annum plus 28 days paid holidays and 10 bank holidays.
- A recognised university degree or diploma with first- or second-class honors in which Psychology was taken as major subject and honors obtained in that subject, and
- A post-graduate professional qualification in psychology, recognised by the Psychological Society of Ireland.
- Applicants with qualifications obtained outside of Ireland must provide a certificate of validation of their qualifications from the Department of Health.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills.
- Previous experience working in a CAMHS service, placement experience will be considered.
- Available to start work as soon as possible.
Consolidated pay-scale rates, Weekly pay cycle, you will join a multi-disciplinary, very supportive CAMHS team. You will be provided with regular clinical supervision and case management.
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this fantastic role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 01- 9637070 or 085-8768218 to discuss this exciting opportunity.