Staff Grade Psychologist (Acute Mental Health)
Are you a Staff Grade Clinical Psychologist looking to enhance and further develop your skills in the area of adult mental health?
Medforce Recruitment are recruiting a dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic Staff grade Psychologist to join an Adult Mental Health team based in a teaching hospital in Blanchardstown, Dublin north.
This is an exciting time to be joining a dynamic, supportive Adult mental health team.
Role A One year specified purpose contract with the possibility of extension or a permanent position.
A fulltime role 35 hours per week, Monday- Friday, offering ongoing training, supervision and growth opportunities.
Salary range €90,314- €107,000 per annum depending on experience.
- A recognised qualification as a Clinical Psychologist or Counselling Psychologist.
- A post-graduate professional qualification in psychology, recognised by the Psychological Society of Ireland.
- Candidates qualified outside the Republic of Ireland will be required to have their qualifications validated by the Dept of Health & Children in Ireland
- Highly developed, in-depth knowledge & practice of psychological assessment and therapy within adult mental health settings.
- Knowledge of legislation and its implications for clinical practice, incl. safeguarding of vulnerable populations.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills including: the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner; the ability to facilitate and manage groups through the learning process; the ability to give constructive feedback to encourage learning.
- Demonstrate competence in delivering a professional service
- A Supportive, Professional team environment
- Regular Clinical Supervision
- Free on-site Parking
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Career development and advancement opportunities
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this fantastic role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 01- 9637070 or 085-8768218 to discuss this exciting opportunity.