Permanent Full time 35 (hpw), Part Time &
Salary €58,599 – €68,998
Medforce in partnership with a dynamic children’s disability service are seeking a Senior Physiotherapist to provide clinical support and residential services to children with complex disability needs and their families.We have 3 network teams in Dublin North.
You will be joining a dynamic, family centred, interdisciplinary team with excellent access to supervision and support.The successful candidates will be required to work as part of an Interdisciplinary Team that provides services to age 0-18 year old children and young persons with complex needs. The candidate will work in partnership with families within a family centred model.
- Hold a recognised professional qualification in physiotherapy
- Provide proof of up to date CORU Physiotherapy registration
- Must be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland
- Must have a minimum of 3 years work experience as a physiotherapist
- Must have a minimum 6 – 12 months experience working as a physiotherapist in paediatric disability
- Hold a full clean driving licence with use of a car
Why work with us?
Some of our benefits include:
- Incremental HSE pay-scale, generous annual leave and comprehensive pension
- Training and educational opportunities
- Supportive and innovative working environment
- Free onsite car parking
- Attractive benefits including paid sick leave scheme, cycle to work and family friendly policies
- Wellness at Work – Spectrum Life Workplace Wellbeing Programme
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com