Staff Grade Physiotherapist
Are you a recently qualified Physiotherapist looking to kickstart your career?
At Medforce Recruitment we are seeking Staff Grade Physiotherapist’s to join a Primary Care facility in Co. Donegal with a choice of five base locations.
This role will give you the opportunity to work as part of an excellent multi-disciplinary team that delivers a coordinated approach to client care.
The purpose of the role: The provision of a quality Physiotherapy service in line with standards of Physiotherapy practice. To provide quality, client-centred Physiotherapy assessment and treatment to identified client groups at designated centers as directed by the Physiotherapy Manager.
Role: Fixed term (1 Year), full-time contract working 35 hours, Monday-Friday.
- Hold a Physiotherapy qualification recognised by the Physiotherapists Registration Board at CORU.
- Be registered on the Physiotherapists Register maintained by the Physiotherapists Registration Board at CORU.
- A right to work in the Republic of Ireland.
- Have the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and professional ability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office.
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and deliver care in an effective and resourceful manner within a model of person-centred care.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage self in a busy working environment.
- Demonstrate a willingness to develop IT skills relevant to the role.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuing professional development.
- Consolidated HSE pay-scale rates plus comprehensive annual leave
- Wellness at Work
- Continuing professional development, professional supervision, career development and support
- WeeklyPay Cycle
Lhall@medforce.ie with your CV
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: €40,325.00-€57,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Employee assistance program
- On-site parking
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Donegal: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- CORU registration (required)
Work Location: In person