Are you an Occupational Therapist with experience or motivation to work in Child Primary care?
Are you looking for a new challenge and to make a real difference to the lives of children and their families?
Medforce Recruitment are delighted to announce we are recruiting Staff Grade Occupational Therapist’s on behalf of Forward thinking, Dynamic Child Primary Care teams located across the Dublin south area.
You will join a friendly, strong and supportive team with excellent structures and supervision.
1 year Specified Purpose contracts, Monday-Friday, 35 hour working week. Salary range €41,075-€55,000 per annum depending on experience, plus 27 days annual leave and bank holidays. Excellent benefits with this role.
- Be registered or be eligible for registration, on the Occupational Therapists Register maintained by the Occupational Therapists Registration Board at CORU
- Passion and dedication for working with children.
- Experience working in Primary care (desirable).
- Experience working as part of a MDT team (desirable)
- Proven ability of working independently as well as part of a team.
- Full driver’s license and use of car is essential for this role.
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience recruiting Senior Healthcare Professionals, Allied Health and Social Care Professionals across Acute Hospitals, Community Teams, Primary Care, Mental health services, Disability services and social care organisations within the Public and Private Organisations across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 085-8768218 or Email a copy of your CV to Charlene at email@example.com