Occupational Therapist Opportunity in Drogheda-based Acute Mental Health Unit
Are you a dedicated Staff Grade Occupational Therapist seeking a fresh challenge in 2024? Are you driven to elevate your career within a dynamic and supportive environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Join our client’s forward-thinking and innovative Mental Health Unit in Drogheda, where they prioritize a positive and supportive atmosphere. Medforce are currently seeking a proactive and compassionate Staff Grade Occupational Therapist to become a valued member of our client’s 46-bed adult inpatient unit.
As a key contributor to our team, you will:
- Work proactively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrate a positive, energetic, and forward-thinking attitude.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of a safe and harmonious environment for both staff and patients.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Be registered with the Occupational Therapists Registration Board at CORU.
- Possess post-qualification clinical experience in Adult Mental Health Services or relevant placement experience for recent graduates.
- Exhibit a passion for working in mental health.
- Have a sound knowledge of health and safety matters, services, and risk management.
- Type: Specified purpose contract for 6-12 months with the opportunity for a permanent position after successful local interviews.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week.
- Salary Range: €41,075 – €55,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
- Additional Perks: 29 days paid holidays and more.
if you wish to be considered for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01 691 7774 for more info!