An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Staff grade Occupational Therapist with a Positive, Compassionate attitude to join a Community Mental Health Team in Ashbourne Co. Meath.
Medforce Recruitment are recruiting an Enthusiastic Compassionate, Forward-thinking Occupational Therapist to join a friendly, supportive Community mental health team, located in Ashbourne.
You will join a busy, dynamic, friendly, strong and supportive team with excellent structures and supervision in place. You will ideally have experience of working within an MDT.
The Occupational Therapy service currently consists of an Occupational Therapy Manager, Senior and Staff Grade Occupational Therapists as well as Occupational Therapy Assistants working in the team.
There will be support from a busy Occupational Therapy team with a wide range of experience and knowledge across general adult and speciality mental health services.
There will be opportunities and support for Continuing Professional Development and Career progression.
This is a Specified Purpose contract for 1 year, fulltime role, Monday-Friday, 35 hour working week. Salary range €41,075-€59,000 per annum plus excellent HSE benefits.
- Be registered or be eligible for registration, on the Occupational Therapists Register maintained by the Occupational Therapists Registration Board at CORU
- Experience working in a mental health setting.
- Proven ability of working independently as well as part of a team.
- Demonstrate evidence of having applied / used appropriate assessment tools and treatments and a knowledge of the implications of outcomes to service users.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead on planning and managing the delivery of an optimum service in an effective and resourceful manner
- Full drivers license and use of car is essential for this role.
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience recruiting Senior Healthcare Professionals, Allied Health and Social Care Professionals across Acute Hospitals, Community Teams, Primary Care, Mental health services, Disability services and social care organisations within the Public and Private Organisations across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 085-8768218 or Email a copy of your CV to Charlene…..