Are you a recently qualified Occupational Thersapist looking to be part of a forward thinking, dynamic Community adult Mental Health team?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated Staff Grade Occupational Therapist with a Positive, Compassionate attitude, and Passion to work in a Community Mental Health team in Mullingar.
Medforce Recruitment are recruiting Pro-active, Compassionate, Forward-thinking Senior Occupational Therapist to join a wonderful Community Mental Health team in Mullingar, Co. Westmeath.
The Successful candidate will be supported and guided by an experienced Mental Health OT manager who will provide supervision. Senior Therapists will also provide supervision to staff grade therapists (depending on experience) Opportunity for peer supervision is also available. There are opportunities for departmental learning during the monthly OT meetings, where service development is strongly encouraged.
You will join a friendly, strong and supportive team with excellent structures and supervision. Your clinical work will involve taking a lead on working with service users with severe/complex mental health needs, using occupationally focussed evidence-based assessment and skills to provide therapeutic interventions. There will be opportunities and support for continuing professional development and career progression.
Specified Purpose contracts, fulltime roles, Monday-Friday, 35 hour working week. Salary range €41,075-€59,483 per annum plus excellent benefits, 27 days paid holidays and much more.
- Be registered or be eligible for registration, on the Occupational Therapists Register maintained by the Occupational Therapists Registration Board at CORU
- Ideally have gained experience working in the area of mental health (placement experience is satisfactory)
- Proven ability of working independently as well as part of a team.
- Demonstrate evidence of having applied / used appropriate assessment tools and treatments and a knowledge of the implications of outcomes to service users.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead on planning and managing the delivery of an optimum service in an effective and resourceful manner
- Full drivers license and use of car is essential for this role.
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience recruiting Senior Healthcare Professionals, Allied Health and Social Care Professionals across Acute Hospitals, Community Teams, Primary Care, Mental health services, Disability services and social care organisations within the Public and Private Organisations across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 085-8768218 or email a copy of your CV to Charlene on email@example.com