If you are an empathetic Occupational Therapist looking to improve the lives of children with disabilities and work in partnership with families within a family centred model, I would like to hear from you.
Medforce are delighted to announce we are recruiting a Staff Grade Occupational Therapist on behalf of a dynamic, supportive children’s disability service in Mullingar Co Westmeath.
Our client is a dynamic children disability service providing clinical supports and residential services to children with complex disability needs and their families.
You will be joining a dynamic, family centred, interdisciplinary teams with excellent access to supervision and support from senior team. The successful candidate will be required to work as part of an interdisciplinary team that provide services to 0-18 year old children and young persons with complex needs.
This exciting role demands excellent team working, leadership and communication skills and an innovative and committed approach to providing high quality patient care.
Salary is in accordance with Department of Health & Children Regulations and HSE consolidated pay scales:
This is a full-time WTE post.
Some benefits include:
- Incremental HSE pay-scale, generous annual leave and comprehensive pension
- Paid sick leave scheme
- Training and educational opportunities
- Supportive and innovative working environment
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Occupational Therapy qualification recognised by the Occupational Therapy Registration Board at CORU.
- Three years’ experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
- Min 1 year experience working with children
- A full clean driving licence and use of a car is an essential requirement of this post.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Must be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland
to be considered for this role, send your CV to email@example.com or call on 01 691 7774 for more information.