Are you a committed Staff Grade Occupational Therapist looking to make a real difference to the lives of adults with disabilities?
Are you an Occupational Therapist with experience working with adults with complex disabilities?
Medforce Recruitment have partnered with a Community Adult Disability team in Navan to recruit a Staff Grade Occupational Therapist.
I am keen to speak with Staff Grade Occupational Therapist’s/recently qualified Occupational Therapists who are passionate and committed to building a career with adults with disabilities.
If you are an enthusiastic, dedicated, Staff Grade Occupational Therapist looking to join a friendly, supportive, community disability team, this is the opportunity for you.
Role: This is a Specified Purpose Contract for 12 months, full-time 35 hours, Monday -Friday. 27 days annual leave, 10 bank holidays, weekly payroll.
Benefits: Excellent Training Opportunities, Friendly, supportive culture, Manageable, sustainable caseloads are a priority, flexibility around start / finish times.
This service is renowned for investing in the future of their staff. They strive to provide the highest quality of care, so whether you’re just starting your career or if you have experience, you’ll be supported, recognised, and rewarded for your essential part in the vital work.
The successful candidate will be part of a very supportive adult disability team. In this role you will be given regular supervision, you will be supported closely by your colleagues in this role.
Working with adults with disabilities is challenging yet a deeply rewarding place to practise occupational therapy. With the support networks in place to enable you to be the best Occupational Therapist you can be and make a real difference to people with disabilities.
- A BSc in Occupational Therapy or an equivalent
- CORU registered Occupational Therapy qualification.
- Post qualification clinical experience working with adults with disabilities (desirable)
- Full Drivers Licence with access to own transport (desirable)
- Excellent communication, initiative and time management skills
- Experience working with Older Adults with complex disabilities
- Experience working with Adults/young people with ASD
- Experience working with Adults/young people with complex disabilities
- Previous experience completing Assessment of Need
- Have the ability to work as part of an inter-disciplinary team
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this fantastic role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 01- 9637070 or 085-8768218 to discuss this exciting opportunity.