Staff Grade Occupational Therapist
Are you a compassionate, empathetic Occupational Therapist looking for a challenging, yet extremely rewarding job?
Medforce Recruitment are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and committed , on behalf of a Children’s Disability team located in In County Tipperary.
This exciting role demands excellent team working, leadership and communication skills and an innovative and committed approach to providing high quality patient care.
Purpose of the Post: The Staff grade Occupational Therapist will be responsible for the co-ordination and provision of occupational therapy services to children with complex disabilities.
Role: A Specified purpose, contract, full-time 35 hours, Monday-Friday.
Salary €40,325- €58,483 per annum, 27 days annual leave + 10 bank holidays
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Hold an Occupational therapy qualification recognised by the Occupational Therapy Registration Board at CORU.
- Candidates will have at least one year experience working with children with disabilities.
- A full clean driving licence and use of a car is an essential requirement of this post.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work well within a team.
If you are an empathetic Staff grade or newly qualified Occupational Therapist with excellent interpersonal skills, then please contact me for more information or apply today.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Giannina Castroneira on the below details or email a copy of your CV.