Staff Grade Occupational Therapist
If you are an empathetic Occupational Therapist looking to join a dynamic, family centred, interdisciplinary team, I would like to hear from you.
If you are a Highly motivated, Committed, Occupational Therapist who thrives in a Person centred, Dynamic, Very Supportive Team this is your calling….
Medforce Recruitment are delighted to announce we are recruiting Dynamic, Compassionate, Empathetic and hard-working Occupational Therapist’s on behalf of a dynamic child disability service in north Dublin. We have permanent Blanchardstown, Blakestown & Cabra.
Our client is a dynamic disability service providing clinical supports and residential services to children with complex disability needs and their families.
Successful candidate You will be joining a dynamic, family centred, interdisciplinary teams with excellent access to supervision and support from senior team. The successful candidates will required to work as part of an Interdisciplinary Team that provide services to 0-18 year old children and young persons with complex needs. The candidates will work in partnership with families within a family centred model.
These exciting roles demands excellent team working, leadership and communication skills and an innovative and committed approach to providing high quality patient care.
Role: A Permanent full-time role, working hours (35 hours) Monday-Friday.
Salary HSE Occupational Therapist Staff grade Scale – €40,325-€55,000 per annum, plus paid holidays…
Some benefits include:
- Incremental HSE pay-scale, generous annual leave and comprehensive pension
- Paid sick leave scheme, cycle to work and family friendly policies
- Training and educational opportunities
- Supportive and innovative working environment
- Free onsite car parking
- Wellness at Work – Spectrum Life Workplace Wellbeing Programme
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Hold an Occupational therapy qualification recognised by the Occupational Therapy Registration Board at CORU.
- Candidates will have at least one year experience working with children with disabilities.
- A full clean driving licence and use of a car is an essential requirement of this post.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Must be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland
- Have the ability to work as part of a inter-disciplinary team
To discuss this fantastic role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 01- 9637070 or 085-8768218 to discuss this exciting opportunity.