Staff Grade Clinical Psychologist (CAMHS)
If you are enthusiastic, forward thinking, passionate and committed Clinical Psychologist who’s eager to develop your skills and career within CAMHS, please contact me today!
Medforce recruitment are recruiting a highly motived Staff Grade Clinical Psychologist on behalf of a well-established CAMHS multidisciplinary team, located in Swords.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to build upon and develop skills and experience as well as working as part of a wider and growing team.
As a Staff grade Clinical Psychologist, you will join a highly motivated multi-disciplinary team working with children and adolescents with moderate and severe/profound mental health support needs..
This is a fulltime, specified purpose contract, 35 hours per week, Monday- Friday. This role is highly likely to become permanent later this year.
Salary range €56,823 €97,280 per annum plus 28 days paid holidays and 10 bank holidays.
- A recognised university degree or diploma with first or second class honors in which Psychology was taken as major subject and honors obtained in that subject, and
- A post-graduate professional qualification in psychology, recognised by the Psychological Society of Ireland.
- Applicants with qualifications obtained outside of Ireland must provide a certificate of validation of their qualifications from the Department of Health.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills
- Available to start work as soon as possible.
Consolidated pay-scale rates, Weekly pay cycle, you will join a multi-disciplinary, very supportive CAMHS team. You will be provided with regular clinical supervision and case management.
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this fantastic role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 01- 9637070 or 085-8768218 to discuss this exciting opportunity.