Speech & Language Therapist Staff Grade
Medforce Recruitment have partnered with a children’s disability service in Co. Wexford to recruit Staff Grade Speech and Language Therapist’s to join their team.
I am keen to speak with Speech and Language Therapist with proven experience in working with children with disabilities.
If you are an enthusiastic, dedicated, Speech and Language Therapist looking to join a friendly, supportive, highly respectful team, this is the opportunity for you.
To work as a member of the inter/transdisciplinary team providing services to children and families within the area. The post holder will be responsible for the provision of a speech and language therapy service to include assessment diagnostics and intervention, clinical and performance supervision and ongoing service delivery to children with a range of disabilities. Services are currently provided to children aged 0-18 years with physical, sensory, learning disabilities, developmental delay and autism.
Role: Full-time position, working Monday- Friday, 35 hour week, based in New Ross, Co.Wexford
The successful candidate will have the following profile:
- BSc/MSc in Speech and Language Therapy or its equivalent.
- Possession of CORU Registration is essential
- At least 6 months post qualification clinical experience working with children with disabilities
- Excellent communication, initiative and time management skills Flexibility and teamwork skills which are key to this role
- Full Drivers Licence with access to own transport
· Experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
· Experience working with children with physical disabilities
· Experience working with children with intellectual disabilities
· Experience completing Assessment of Need
Salary: €42,651-€68,998 per Annum HSE Pay Scale
- On-site parking
- 27 Days Annual Leave
- 9 Bank Holidays
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Weekly Salary
Job Type: Full-time
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: €42,651.00-€68,998.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Employee assistance program
- On-site parking
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Waterford, CO. Waterford: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor’s (required)
- CORU Registration (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: LH21