Staff Grade Speech & Language Therapist
Medforce in partnership with the HSE are currently seeking qualified Staff Grade Speech & Language Therapists to join a dynamic team in the Health Service Executive. This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of individuals who require speech and language therapy services. We are now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates nationally and internationally.
- Provide comprehensive speech and language therapy services to patients in accordance with professional standards and best practices.
- Conduct assessments and develop individualized treatment plans.
- Deliver therapeutic interventions and monitor progress.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to ensure holistic care and positive outcomes.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of patient assessments, progress, and treatment plans.
- Stay abreast of the latest research and developments in the field of speech and language therapy.
Qualifications and Experience: To be considered for this position, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Statutory Registration: Must be registered, or eligible for registration, as a Speech & Language Therapist by the Speech & Language Therapists Registration Board at CORU.
- Professional Qualifications: Possess the necessary qualifications and expertise in speech and language therapy.
- Experience: Demonstrated ability and experience in providing speech and language therapy services.
- Suitability: Exhibit a high standard of suitability and professional ability for the proper discharge of duties.
Registration and Compliance:
- Candidates must provide proof of Statutory Registration on the Speech & Language Therapist Register maintained by the Speech & Language Therapists Registration Board at CORU before a contract of employment can be issued.
- Annual Registration: Successful candidates must maintain annual registration on the Speech & Language Therapists Register maintained by the Speech & Language Therapists Registration Board at CORU.
- Patient Safety Assurance Certificate (PSAC): Practitioners are required to confirm annual registration with CORU to the HSE through the submission of the annual PSAC.
Health and Character Requirements:
- Health: Candidates must be fully competent and capable of undertaking the duties associated with the role and possess a reasonable prospect of rendering regular and efficient service.
- Character: Candidates must exhibit good character and integrity.
If you are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of individuals in need of speech and language therapy, we invite you to apply for this position. To apply, please submit your application, including a cover letter and a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org