Speech and Language Therapist (Paediatric)
Are you a Speech and Language Therapist ready for a new challenge?
If you are a Speech and Language Therapist looking to join a friendly, dynamic supportive Paediatric Primary care team, I want to hear from you.
Lincoln Healthcare are recruiting an enthusiastic, motivated, forward thinking Speech and Language Therapist to join a Paediatric Primary Care team in Dundalk, County Louth.
Contract: This is a specified purpose contract for 1-year, full time hours Monday- Friday, 35 hour working week.
Main duties of the job:
To provide speech and Language Therapy services to children in a modern primary care setting. The children will have acquired communication disorders, and/or speech and/or language disorders, and/or eating, drinking and swallowing disorders.
- A BSc in Speech and Language Therapy or an equivalent CORU registered Speech and Language Therapy qualification.
- Have proven experience working with children or in a Primary Care setting.
- Experience of working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact well with children and young people.
- Have enthusiasm, imagination and initiative.
- Full Clean Driving License with use of a car
I am looking for someone who:
- Is committed to working in the community as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Is enthusiastic, with excellent assessment and communication skills.
- Is passionate about the speech and language therapy
- Is excited about working with a wide range of children: children with developmental co-ordination difficulties, sensory and behavioural difficulties, autism and children with severe physical and complex needs in both early years and of school age.
Contact Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience recruiting Senior Healthcare Professionals, Allied Health and Social Care Professionals across Acute Hospitals, Community Teams, Primary Care, Mental health services, Disability services and Social care organisations within the Public and Private Organisations across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 085-8768218 or Email a copy of your CV to Charlene via the link here