Are you a Speech and Language Therapist looking to join a dynamic, well established HSE team in South Dublin?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a proactive, enthusiastic and well-respected team in a busy primary care team in South Dublin.
Medforce Recruitment are recruiting enthusiastic, compassionate Staff Grade Speech and Language Therapist’s on behalf friendly, supportive Primary care teams located across Dublin.
We have a vacancies for an enthusiastic, creative and passionate Speech and Language Therapist, don’t delay call today!
Contract: A specified purpose contracts for 1-year, full time contract working Monday- Friday, a 35-hour working week. On going supervision, CPD and development opportunities.
Salary: €41,075- €59,360 per annum, plus 27 days paid holidays and bank holidays.
Successful candidates will be: Resilient, Committed, Motivated, Enthusiastic, Passionate and Caring. You will be eager to develop your skills and experience in the area of Children or Adult teams.
- A Diploma/Degree in Speech and Language Therapy
- A registered Speech and Language Therapist with CORU
- Post-graduate qualification in dysphagia (desirable)
- Outstanding communication skills, high emotional intelligence and a resilient, problem-solving approach.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of various speech and language disorders.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to build rapport with children, parents, and colleagues.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage a caseload and meet deadlines effectively.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development and staying up-to-date with the latest research and therapeutic techniques.
I am looking for someone who:
- Excellent organisational management.
- Excellent people skills.
- Is committed to working in the community as part of a multi-disciplinary team with a range of partner organisations.
- Is enthusiastic, with excellent assessment and communication skills.
- Is excited about working with a wide range of children, adults or young people
Charlene Cooke is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 085-8768218 or Email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org