Medforce are seeking passionate and skilled Speech and Language Therapist’s to join our dynamic teams in Primary Care and CDNT’s acorss Ireland. As a Speech and Language Therapist, you will work with a diverse caseload and collaborate with other professionals to deliver comprehensive and effective therapy to clients.
- Conducting assessments to identify speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Designing and implementing individualized therapy plans based on assessment results.
- Providing therapy sessions to clients, both one-on-one and in group settings, using evidence-based techniques.
- Monitoring and documenting client progress, adjusting therapy plans as needed.
- Collaborating with families, caregivers, and other healthcare professionals to ensure consistent and holistic care.
- Participating in team meetings, training sessions, and professional development activities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Speech and Language Therapy.
- CORU registration (or eligibility to register) as a Speech and Language Therapist in Ireland.
- Previous experience working with a variety of speech, language, and communication disorders.
- Strong understanding of evidence-based therapeutic techniques and interventions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Compassionate and patient-centered approach to therapy.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Professional development opportunities and support for continuing education.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Employee Assistance Programme
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.