Medforce is currently recruiting CORU-registered Speech & Language Therapists for an exciting opportunity in County Offaly, Ireland. We are seeking motivated and dedicated professionals to join our team in a Primary Care Setting. This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career and make a difference in the lives of individuals with speech and language difficulties.
To work as a member of the inter/transdisciplinary team providing services to children and families within the area. The post holder will be responsible for the provision of a speech and language therapy service to include assessment diagnostics and intervention, clinical and performance supervision and ongoing service delivery to children with a range of disabilities. Services are currently provided to children aged 0-18 years with physical, sensory, learning disabilities, developmental delay.
Role: Full-time position, working Monday- Friday, 35 hour week. Contract 12 months
The successful candidate will have the following profile:
- BSc/MSc in Speech and Language Therapy or its equivalent.
- Possession of CORU Registration is essential
- At least 6 months post qualification clinical experience working with children with disabilities
- Excellent communication, initiative and time management skills Flexibility and teamwork skills which are key to this role
- Full Drivers Licence with access to own transport
- CORU Registration is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage caseload effectively.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Compassionate and empathetic approach to working with childrens.
Salary: €42,651-€68,998 per Annum HSE Pay Scale
- On-site parking
- 27 Days Annula Leave
- 9 Bnak Holidays
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Weekly Salary
To apply: If you are a motivated and passionate Speech & Language Therapist seeking a new challenge, we invite you to take the next step in your career today! Please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience and interest in the position. Informal queries are also welcomed and can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org