Speech and Language Therapist
At Medforce Recruitment we have a fantastic opportunity for Speech and Language Therapists to join a primary care team in Meath & Louth.
The successful candidate will join a friendly & innovative team where you will find fantastic support & opportunities to develop your career. This post would suit a therapist looking to develop strategic leadership & management skills. This exciting role demands excellent team working, communication skills and an innovative and committed approach to providing high quality patient care.
Role: This is a Contact (1 year) position working 35 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
- A BSc in Speech and Language Therapy or an equivalent CORU registered Speech and Language Therapy qualification
- Have experience working in a Primary Care setting
- Must be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland
- Demonstrates good leadership skills as well as the ability to be a good team player.
- Full Clean Driving licence and use of a car
If this position sounds like it would be a good fit for you, please reach out to us right away.
Contact – LHALL@MEDFORCE.IE/ 01 6498594