Are you an experienced and skilled Sonographer seeking a leadership role in a dynamic and innovative medical facility? If so, look no further!
Medforce are thrilled to announce our partnership with the most successful healthcare diagnostics imaging company in Europe. The company operates a network of modern, high-spec clinics across Ireland, offering a wide range of medical services to patients. This is an exciting opportunity to take your career to the next level using cutting-edge technology while being surrounded by the best sonographic talent in Ireland.
- Your main role is delivering professional ultrasound services, operating equipment, and conducting diagnostic exams.
- Responsible for the independent operation of ultrasound equipment and performing diagnostic examinations using ultrasound.
- Apply cognitive ultrasound skills to identify and adapt procedures as appropriate to anatomical and pathological variants.
- You’ll advise and train staff, maintain high standards, and assist in clinical governance.
- You’ll support HR, ensure patient safety, and stay updated on industry advances.
Location: North Dublin
What’s in it for you?
- €60,000 base salary
- Paid sick leave
- Free scans
- 25 days annual leave
- CORU registration
- 4-6+ years Post graduation qualification in Ultrasound
- BSc in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent recognised qualification
- MSc in Diagnostic Ultrasound desirable but not essential
- 2 years people management experience
Relocation Package offered to international candidates – visa sponsorship, flight costs, temporary accommodation. T&C’s apply.