Are you a Highly Motivated Sonographer/ Senior Radiographer looking to take up a Fulltime, Permanent, Pensionable, HSE position in 2023?
If you are a CORU registered Sonographer who’s looking to join an Expert Multidisciplinary Radiology team, I would like to hear from you. Calling all CORU registered Sonographers with a QQI Level 9 in Ultrasound, and a high level of clinical knowledge in ultrasound.
Medforce Recruitment are delighted to be seekong a Senior Radiographer/Sonographer to join one of Irelands leading hospitals. County Meath. This is a fulltime, permanent, pensionable HSE position
- Fulltime, Permanent, Pensionable HSE position. The successful candidate will upon appointment become a member of the appropriate pension scheme. Pension scheme membership will be notified within the contract of employment. Members of pre-existing pension schemes who transferred to the HSE on the 01st January 2005 pursuant to Section 60 of the Health Act 2004 are entitled to superannuation benefit terms under the HSE Scheme.
- Excellent salary €52,000- €62,000 with the option to work “on call and overtime which are paid as extra. However call and overtime is not essential.
- This role is Monday -Friday 9am-5pm.
- The annual leave associated with the post will be 29 Days.
- This is a busy ultrasound service with an interesting general ultrasound workload which includes abdominal, gynaecological and MSK.
- The Radiographer Senior (Ultrasound) will be responsible for performing general radiography, specialised radiography and ultrasound examinations to a high standard of technical quality in a caring and efficient manner and in line with established guidelines and operating procedures. The post holder when in ultrasound will be required to scan independently and provide preliminary reports for the Radiologist and operate within the professional guidelines of the Irish Institute of Radiography and Radiation Therapy.
- Carry out his / her duties under the supervision of the Clinical Specialist Radiographer/ Radiography Services Manager or his / her designate from time to time.
- Lead in the provision of ultrasound services in a professional manner thereby upholding the reputation of the department and the hospital.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in the provision of an integrated patientcentred service
- Adhere to professional guidelines as determined by the Irish Institute of Radiographers and Radiation
- Therapists. Ensure best evidence based practice is used in the provision of the service.
- Rotate through all areas of x-ray.
- Ensure that appropriate radiation protection is used and that the radiation dose is kept to a minimum consistent with the ALARA principle.
- Be familiar with and observe national and local radiation safety rules and legislation.
- Participate in on call service and extended working day when required
- Adhere to all departmental imaging protocols; be responsible for the correct identification of patient images Contribute to the development and implementation of agreed policies, procedures and safe professional practice
- Monitor and adhere to relevant legislation, regulations and standards relevant to the use of ionising radiation.
- Take part in routine inspection of equipment and quality assurance procedures
- Be responsible for the logging of and reporting of all equipment faults to Radiography Services Manager or his / her designate.
- Be registered on the Radiography Division of the Radiographers Register maintained by the Radiographers Registration Board at CORU.
- Have 3 years fulltime (or an aggregate of 3 years) post qualification clinical experience.
- Have the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and professional ability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office Demonstrate depth and breadth of experience in Ultrasound as relevant to the role The successful candidate must have QQI Level 9 in ultrasound
- Demonstrate a high level of clinical knowledge in ultrasound.
- Sufficient clinical knowledge and evidence-based practice to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the role.
- An ability to manage and develop self and others in a working environment.
- An ability to lead and motivate a team of Radiographers
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 085 876 8212
#SONOGRAPHER #RADIOGRAPHERWITHULTRASOUND #GYNAE #GENERALULTRASOUND #CORU #QQILevel9 #ULTRASOUND #PERMANENTJOB #PENSIONABLEJOB #NAVAN #EXCELLENTOPPORTUNITY #SONOGRAPHERSWANTED #MEDFORCERECRUITMENT