Medforce Recruitment are recruiting a dynamic, motivated, and compassionate Professionally Qualified Social Worker on behalf of a Children’s disability Service located in Mullingar.
As a Social Worker within this team, you will play a vital role in supporting children with disabilities and their families to enhance their quality of life and promote their well-being. You will work collaboratively with multidisciplinary professionals and community resources to provide comprehensive assessments, develop individualized care plans, and coordinate services to meet the unique needs of children with disabilities.
Role: This is a 9-month contract, part time contract working 28 hours per week (0.8 WTE).
The successful candidate will be part of a very supportive team. In this role you will be given regular supervision, you will be supported closely by your colleagues in this role. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated social worker who have experience of working with people who have complex needs.
We are seeking proactive and confident people who can adapt to changing situations and environments.
You are a potential candidate if you have the following:
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker
- Registration with CORU essential
- Experience working in the community/primarycare desirable
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills
- Knowledge of policy, legislation and best practice guidelines relevant to social work practice issues.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to work to tight deadlines
- A full drivers’ licence with access to a car
If you would like to know more details, please contact Giannina Castroneira on the below details.
***Be registered with the Social Workers Registrar (CORU)***