CALLING SOCIAL CARE WORKERS IN CO. DUBLIN
Are you looking to further your career or pick extra shifts as a Social Care Worker?
Medforce Recruitment offers you the chance to join the team in a growing company and work with well-known hospitals in the HSE public health sector throughout CO. DUBLIN.
Requirements for Social Care Worker:
- Qualifications in social care studies at least level 7 on National Framework of Qualifications awarded by a recognized body.
- At least 6 months paid experience as a Social Care Worker in Ireland
- Be living in Ireland.
Social Care Worker benefits with Medforce:
- competitive pay rates aligned with the HSE pay scale.
- Flexibility to choose and accept shifts to suit your work life balance.
- Work effectively within a team and on your own initiative.
Social Care Worker responsibilities:
- Knowledge of HIQA standards
- Ability to work within a team and individually.
- Professional conduct to ensure the client and service users’ needs are met.
- Opportunity to work in the HSE public sector with fantastic and varied clients.
APPLY NOW with your CV. We would love to have you in our team.