Senior Radiation Therapist
If you enjoy a challenge, are keen to further your technical skills and be instrumental in providing ‘Excellent care with compassion’ then look no further…
If you want to join a friendly, multidisciplinary team and make a difference, I’d like to hear from you.
Medforce Recruitment are recruiting enthusiastic and highly motivated Radiation Therapists on behalf of a highly advanced, well established cancer centre in Limerick.
Role: A Permanent, fulltime position working a 35 hour week. Excellent salary, relocation, and benefits on offer. This role will give you the opportunity to work at the cutting edge of radiotherapy development in a forward thinking and technically advance department for the benefit of your patients.
As a Therapy Radiographer, you will:
- Help deliver a high-quality radiotherapy service
- Experience a varied caseload in the department
- Work with leading practitioners and the latest equipment and facilities
- Ensure that what you do is delivered with sensitivity and compassion
Our client wants you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That’s why they’ve developed a benefits package with you in mind.
- Relocation Package for Radiation Therapists relocating from overseas.
- Savings and pension plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Employer-provided life insurance with the ability to purchase additional coverage for you and your dependents
- Health insurance, including prescription and vision coverage
Essential Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Completion of a formal radiation therapy technology program in an Irish/EU/AMA-approved institution.
- CORU Registration essential
- Must have at least 3 years relevant and appropriate post graduate Radiotherapy experience
- Previous experience within all aspects of radiotherapy; quality assurance, pre-treatment, and treatment
- Evidence of effective staff liaison and co-operative working
- Evidence of empathetic and a holistic approach to patient care
- Experience of proactively evolving radiotherapy techniques
- Evidence of effective organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Able to make independent judgments/decisions, ability to solve problems
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care orga