Medforce are looking for a highly specialist Child Psychologist for a much valued and successful disability team located in the Clonsilla/Blakestown Area of Dublin.
If you are a Senior Child Psychologist dedicated to improving the lives of Children with disabilities, and if you want to play a pivotal role in truly making a difference to the lives of children and families with disabilities, then look no further!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Clinical Psychologist with an Enthusiastic, Positive, Compassionate attitude to join a friendly, innovative Childrens Disability Team located in the Clonsilla/Blakestown area or Dublin.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic, family centred, well-established, highly professional Interdisciplinary team. You will be providing interventions from the age of 0-18 years. You will be supporting children presenting with complex developmental needs that require inter disciplinary intervention.
Contract: This is a Permanent, fulltime position, offering a salary of €91,669 – €107,750 plus excellent benefits. We also have Part time positions available.
- Consolidated pay-scale rates plus comprehensive annual leave.
- Public pension in line with the HSE.
- Attractive benefits including paid sick leave scheme, cycle to work and family friendly policies
- Supportive and innovative working environment
- Free onsite car parking
- Specialist clinical training, professional supervision, career development and support
- Ongoing opportunities to progress your career
- Wellness at Work
- Friendly culture
- A recognised University Degree or Diploma with first or second class honours in which Psychology was taken as major subject and honours obtained in that subject, an
- A post-graduate professional qualification in psychology, recognized by the Psychological Society of Ireland.
- Applicants with qualifications obtained outside of Ireland must provide a certificate of validation of their qualifications from the Department of Health
- At least 5 years post-graduate experience as a professional psychologist, three years of which was spent in gaining the post-graduate professional qualification and two years full-time experience working with Children with disabilities.
- Experience of completing standardized cognitive assessment with children.
- Experience working with Autism in children. Experience working with children with physical disabilities.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Excellent communication, initiative and time management skills.
- Flexibility and team working skills which are key to this role
- Full driver license (desirable)
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this fantastic role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 01- 9637070 or 085-8768218 to discuss this exciting opportunity.