Medforce is proud to be partnered with a private hospital providing a full range of medical and surgical care across a broad spectrum of specialities.My client can offer a dynamic and supportive environment where your expertise will be valued and your skills can shine.
As a Senior Physiotherapist,you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of our client’s inpatients. You will work closely with a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals to assess, diagnose, and develop customized treatment plans for a diverse range of musculoskeletal and neurological conditions. In addition to providing direct patient care, you will also have the opportunity to mentor and support junior physiotherapists and contribute to the ongoing improvement of our clinical practices.
- Conduct thorough patient assessments and develop personalized treatment plans.
- Administer a variety of physiotherapy techniques, exercises, and modalities.
- Monitor patient progress and adjust treatment plans as needed.
- Educate patients and their families about their conditions and self-management techniques.
- Maintain accurate patient records and documentation.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, including doctors, nurses, and occupational therapists.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior physiotherapists.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in physiotherapy and contribute to the continuous improvement of clinical practices.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Physiotherapy from an accredited institution.
- Current member of CORU or ISCP
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a clinical setting.
- Strong clinical assessment and diagnostic skills.
- Proficiency in a variety of physiotherapy techniques and modalities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
- Prior experience in a senior or leadership role preferred.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01 691 7774 to find out more information.