At Medforce Recruitment we have partnered with a Children’s Disability Service in Co. Offaly to recruit a Senior Physiotherapists.
Our client is dedicated to improving the lives of children with intellectual disabilities and complex needs. This service wants to truly make a difference in people’s lives while giving their employees the opportunity to grow, be creative, be challenged and ultimately develop their career.
This exciting role demands excellent team working, communication skills and an innovative and committed approach to providing high quality patient care.
Role: This is a specified purpose position working 35 hours per week, Monday -Friday.
Salary: €58,599 – €68,998 HSE Pay Scale
- Hold a recognised professional qualification in physiotherapy
- Provide proof of up to date CORU Physiotherapy registration
- Must be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland
- Must have a minimum of 3 years work experience as a physiotherapist
- Must have a minimum 6 – 12 months experience working as a physiotherapist in paediatric disability
- Hold a full clean driving licence with use of a car
- Incremental HSE pay-scale, generous annual leave, and comprehensive pension.
- Supportive and innovative working environment
- Free onsite car parking
- Attractive benefits including paid sick leave scheme, cycle to work and family friendly policies
- Wellness at Work – Spectrum Life Workplace Wellbeing Programme
If you would like to know more details, please contact Lhall@medforce.ie with your CV