Senior OT Carlow
Medforce Recruitment are looking for a dynamic, motivated, Senior Grade Occupational Therapist to join a friendly multi-professional children’s disability network team team based in Carlow.
Our client is looking for Senior Grade Occupational Therapist’s to be part of its dynamic, friendly, and progressive multidisciplinary team.
The post holder will be coming with at least 3-year experience. He/she will be required to work as part of the multi-disciplinary team offering advice & recommendations to the team based on the outcome of assessments & interventions carried out with patients.
These roles are Fixed Term (1 year) full-time working 37 hours per week, Monday -Friday.
The post holder will be working alongside, Occupational Therapists, and a range of other AHPs. You will have an interest in working as part of a team to provide high quality, patient centred interventions. The caseload is comprised predominantly of adults who may present with multiple complex health needs.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and drive some exciting developments within a complex and fast-paced environment. CPD is actively encouraged and supported through regular supervision/appraisal and staff training.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree in Occupational Therapy. Eligibility for membership to the Association of Occupational Therapists of Ireland (AOTI)
- Min 3 years’ experience working in Primary care/ Community setting (Rehab, Falls, Rapid Response, Intermediate Care).
- Previous experience managing and developing self and others in a busy working environment.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as part of a team and collaborate well with others.
- Full clean driver’s license
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Giannina Castroneira on the below details or email a copy of your CV.