Would you like to work with an enthusiastic team who will support and help you develop your clinical, managerial, personal and professional skills as an Occupational Therapist?
Are you a Senior Occupational Therapist passionate to make a difference to the home support people living in the Community?
If you are an experienced Occupational Therapist, passionate about Rehabilitation and Home support, please contact me to discuss more.
An Exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Senior Occupational Therapist to join a brand New Multidisciplinary Home support team, based in Navan or Kells.
Medforce Recruitment are recruiting an enthusiastic, forward thinking Senior Occupational Therapist to join a new MDT Home support team.
This is a really exciting time to join this new service, who are seeking an enthusiastic and skilled Occupational Therapist to join the team, as they build on existing models of care and introduce new ways of working.
A Specified Purpose Contract, fulltime role, Mon-Friday, 35 hour working week. Salary range €58,599-€69,000 per annum, 30 days paid annual leave plus 10 bank holiday, ongoing CPD, Supervision and excellent benefits.
- Possess a BSc (Hons) degree in Occupational Therapy
- Be a member of or be eligible for membership of The Association of Occupational Therapists of Ireland.
- Be registered with CORU – Regulating Health and Social Care Professionals.
- Have at least 3 years post qualification experience and a minimum of 1 years specifically in Care of the Older Person or Rehabilitation.
- Have proven organisational and case load management skills
- Have experience in leading and managing a team.
- Have up to date knowledge and experience in the field of Older Person’s Rehabilitation.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
- Have a good understanding of the total healthcare delivery system.
- Have the ability and motivation to review service delivery and develop/implement quality improvement initiatives as required.
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience recruiting Senior Healthcare Professionals, Allied Health and Social Care Professionals across Acute Hospitals, Community Teams, Primary Care, Mental health services, Disability services and social care organisations within the Public and Private Organisations across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 085-8768218 or Email a copy of your CV to Charlene