If you are an empathetic Experienced Occupational Therapist looking to improve the life’s of children with disabilities and to will work in partnership with families within a family centred model, I would like to hear from you.
Medforce Recruitment are delighted to announce we are recruiting a Senior Occupational Therapist on behalf of a Dynamic, Supportive Children’s disability service in Mullingar Co Westmeath.
Our client is a dynamic disability service providing clinical supports and residential services to children with complex disability needs and their families.
Successful candidate You will be joining a dynamic, family centred, interdisciplinary teams with excellent access to supervision and support from senior team. The successful candidates will required to work as part of an Interdisciplinary Team that provide services to 0-18 year old children and young persons with complex needs. The candidates will work in partnership with families within a family centred model.
These exciting roles demands excellent team working, leadership and communication skills and an innovative and committed approach to providing high quality patient care.
Salary is in accordance with Department of Health & Children Regulations and HSE consolidated pay scales:
This is a 9 months contract , part time contract working 28 hours per week (0.8 WTE). Occupational Therapist Senior Scale – €58,599-€68,998per annum.
Some benefits include:
- Incremental HSE pay-scale, generous annual leave and comprehensive pension
- Paid sick leave scheme, cycle to work and family friendly policies
- Training and educational opportunities
- Supportive and innovative working environment
- Free onsite car parking
- Wellness at Work – Spectrum Life Workplace Wellbeing Programme
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Hold an Occupational therapy qualification recognised by the Occupational Therapy Registration Board at CORU.
- Three years’ experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
- Min 1 year experience working with children with intellectual disabilities.
- A full clean driving licence and use of a car is an essential requirement of this post.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Must be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland
If you would like to know more details, please contact Giannina Castroneira on the below details.
***Applicants must be qualified and registered with the Social Workers Registration Board at CORU***