Senior Dietitian (Eating Disorders)
If you relish a challenge, have a passion to help others or simply fancy a fresh start, I would love to hear from you….
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Senior Dietitian to join an eating disorders team in South East region of Dublin.
Medforce Recruitment have a rare job opportunity for a highly motivated Senior Grade Dietitian to join an Acute Eating Disorders in a hospital located in Dublin Southeast.
The successful candidate will join an established, supportive Eating Disorders Multidisciplinary team, who provide a comprehensive integrated community and in-patient service to those affected by eating disorders.
You will be involved in CPD activities within the team and receive on-going clinical supervision and managerial support.
Contract This is a specified purpose contract, a fulltime role, Mon-Friday, 35 hour working week. Salary range €58,599- €68,988 per annum.
Benefits We have a few permanent positions on the team; therefore you will have the opportunity to interview for a permanent position.
This team will combine exceptional professional development opportunities, they support your career development, training, and progression.
You will have ongoing CPD and Wellbeing support and onsite car parking.
- Be registered or be eligible for registration as a Dietitian by the Dietitian’s Registration Board at CORU.
- Have min 3 years post qualification dietetic experience.
- Candidates must have the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability, management, leadership and professional ability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office.
- Have a keen interest in working within mental health services and an understanding of clinical dietetics relevant to mental health wellbeing.
- Have excellent communication skills and an appreciation of the value of multi-disciplinary team approach to patient care and service delivery
- Adequate clinical knowledge of current nutrition and dietetic practice and its application to general mental health and wellbeing.
- Have completed at least level 2 of behaviour change training or equivalent.
- Ability to ensure high professional standards in service delivery – evidence based and best practice with a quality, client and strategic focus.
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience recruiting Senior Healthcare Professionals, Allied Health and Social Care Professionals across Acute Hospitals, Community Teams, Primary Care, Mental health services, Disability services and Social care organisations within the Public and Private Organisations across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 085-8768218 or Email a copy of your CV to Charlene via the link here