Senior Dietitian- Acute Setting
At Medforce Recruitment we have partnered with a hospital in Cork City to recruit a Senior Dietitian.
If you are looking to expand your knowledge in an acute setting, this is the opportunity for you!
Our client’s aim to promote a warm and welcoming atmosphere to all those who come in contact with the services they provide. This hospital provides complex diagnostic, medical and surgicalcare with strong academic and research programmes. It provides a comprehensive range of services consistent with its status as a Model 3 hospital, providing 24/7 acute surgery, acute medicine and critical care.
The Post Holder: will be an integrated Dietetic team member who will deliver a high quality patient centered nutrition service to complex patients over a range of specialist areas.
Role: Full-time, permanent contract.
Salary: €58,599 – €68,998
- Hold a recognised qualification in Dietetics approved by the Dietitians Registration Board of CORU.
- Proof of Statutory Registration on the Dietitians Register maintained by the Dietitians Registration Board at CORU before the competition closing date.
- At least three years clinical post graduate dietetic experience.
- Ability to effectively manage a broad range of assigned responsibilities.
- Consolidated HSE pay-scale rates plus comprehensive annual leave
- Wellness at Work
- Fortnightly Pay Cycle
**Refer a friend bonus of €500**
**Return home flights to Ireland**
If you would like to know more details, please contact Heather Walsh on the below details.
Heather Walsh is a recruitment consultant with Medforce Recruitment. Medforce provide recruitment services to public and private sector across Ireland, fulfilling full-time, part-time, contract and agency staffing in the following areas: Nursing, Healthcare Worker, Social Care Workers, Allied Health Professionals.
#Medforce #MedforceRecruitment #SeniorGradeDietitian #CORU #DietianJobs #SeniorDietitian #AcuteDieititan #Cork #CorkJobs #CorkCity #CorkHospital #Dietician #LHCEE