Senior Clinical Psychologist (Child ID)
Medforce Recruitment are seeking a Senior Clinical/Education/Counselling Psychologist on behalf of a dynamic Children’s disability team, located in the North Dublin region.
The successful candidate will be required to work as part of a growing interdisciplinary team that provides services to 0-18 year old children and young persons with complex needs, with or without intellectual disabilities. The candidate is also required to work in partnership with families within a family centred model.
Contract :This is a fixed term contract for 1 year, a fulltime position, offering a very attractive package of €88,543 – €104,076 per annum, plus benefits and much more.
You are a potential candidate if you have the following:
- A recognised university degree or diploma with first or second class honours in which Psychology was taken as major subject and honours obtained in that subject
- A post-graduate professional qualification in psychology, recognized by the Psychological Society of Ireland.
- At least 5 years post-graduate experience as a professional psychologist, no more than three years of which was spent in gaining the post-graduate professional qualification and no less than two years full-time spent in post qualification experience as a professional psychologist
- Possess the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and management ability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office and including an interest and experience in working with children with intellectual disabilities, with or without a diagnosis of autism, who have psychological support needs.
- Applicants with qualifications obtained outside of Ireland must provide a certificate of validation of their qualifications from the Department of Health.
- Consolidated pay-scale rates
- Weekly pay cycle
- Wellness at Work
- Friendly culture
- Ongoing supportive, empowering leadership
- Specialist clinical training, professional supervision, career development and support
- Ongoing opportunities to progress your career
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this fantastic role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 085 876 8218 or send an up to date CV.