Senior & Basic Grade Speech & Language Therapist CDNT
At Medforce Recruitment we have partnered with a children’s disability service to recruit Speech and Language Therapists for their services in Co. Louth.
Our client is dedicated to improving the lives of children with intellectual disabilities and complex needs. This service wants to truly make a difference in people’s lives while giving their employees the opportunity to grow, be creative, be challenged and ultimately develop their career.
This exciting role demands excellent team working, communication skills and an innovative and committed approach to providing high quality patient care.
Role: Part-time & Full time availability.
Salary: €40,325 -€68,998 HSE Payscale
- A degree in clinical speech and language therapy
- Up to date CORU registration
- Must be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland
- Full Clean Driving licence and use of a car
- Incremental HSE pay-scale
- Training and educational opportunities
- Supportive and innovative working environment
- Free onsite car parking
- Attractive benefits including paid sick leave scheme, cycle to work and family friendly policies
- Wellness at Work – Spectrum Life Workplace Wellbeing Programme
If you would like to know more details, please contact Leah Hall on the below details:
Leah is a recruitment consultant with Medforce Recruitment. Medforce provide recruitment services to public and private sector across Ireland, fulfilling full-time, part-time, contract and agency staffing in the following areas: Nursing, Healthcare Worker, Social Care Workers, Allied Health Professionals.
#MedforceRecruitment #Medforce #SpeechandLanguageTherapist #staffgradeSLT #staffSLT #staffspeechandlanguagetherapsit #childspeechtherapist #disabilitytherapist #childrensidservice #SLTjobs #Dublinjobs #ChildrensDisabilityNetworkTeam #CORU #LHCEE
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Fixed term
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: €40,325.00-€68,998.00 per year
- Employee assistance program
- On-site parking
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Louth, CO. Louth: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor’s (required)
- CORU Registration (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: LH7