RIS/PACS Clinical Specialist Radiographer
Medforcee Recruitment are recruiting a highly motivated, well organised RIS/PACS Clinical Specialist to join our busy, progressive Radiology Department in Dublin city.
If you are a Highly Skilled RIS/PACS Radiographer looking to progress to a Clinical Specliast in 2023, then look no further.
A opportunity has arisen for a driven and highly competent RIS/PACS Clinical Specialist Radiographer within an expanding University Teaching Hospital, in the Dublin north city.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual, willing to lead the delivery of a high-quality service.
As the RIS/PACS Clinical Specialist Radiographer, you are responsible for the effective management of the Radiology Picture Archive and Communication System and the Radiology Information System (PACS/RIS) in the Hospital.
This position requires the ability to lead, guide and supervise staff; the ability to manage in a rapidly changing environment and the willingness to undertake additional duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Contract Type – Permanent, full-time hours (Monday to Friday), offering a salary of base salary of €59000- €69,000 per annum.
Benefits: Pension scheme, Critical illness cover, VHI healthcare discount scheme, Discounted inpatient & outpatient treatment rates, Sick leave scheme, Flexible working hours, Staff Care, Services Programme, Career break scheme, Discount pharmacy ratesand a subsidised restaurant.
The successful candidate will already have extensive experience as a super user of PACS and other Radiology based clinical systems.
- Possess a Bachelor of Radiography for Diagnostic Radiography or Diploma of College of Radiographers or equivalent.
- Attain validation from Irish Institute of Radiographers.
- Minimum of 6 years post graduate experience including experience in a PACS environment.
- In depth knowledge of the manner in which the operations of a radiology department interact with other service areas in a hospital and in the wider community.
- Committed to the ongoing development of a high quality radiography service. Knowledge of RIS/PACS systems and associated technology.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with particular emphasis on the ability to promote and maintain communicative relationships with clinicians and other staff at all levels.
- Good trouble shooting skills to facilitate a logical approach to investigating system issues.
- A proficiency in other computing and digital technology areas.
- Strong negotiation, verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and on concurrent, multidisciplinary projects.
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by telephone: +3531 9637070 or +353 85 8768218 to discuss.